The site processes two promo codes, so when you check out and submit payment you think it's one price.When you receive the confirmation and email, it charges you for the amount of only one promo code working.

I call customer service and tell them the issue, and they do NOTHING about it. Like a normal respectable company, they should HONOR what the site says. They just ask if you want to return the loot and that you cannot use two promo codes. FIX YOUR FREAKIN SITE THEN.

They have HORRENDOUS customer service and are terrible.I won't be buying anything anymore.

Had an Experience with Lifebooker?

Comments

Kara Zapatos - Bad quality shoes, rude and impolite staff, Boss Kara is full of *** and so slow! Kara Zapatos "I just want to warn everyone who are planning to buy cheap shoes with them. I found them on Instagram and from Marikina. They are actually cheap made and bad..." Read more Pink Sugar XO - Pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel - website shut down for stealing from customers Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..." Read more TRADESY SCAMMED ME AND STOLE MY MONEY Tradesy "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..." Read more WARNING!!! TRADESY IS INCOMPETENT! DEEMED AUTHENTIC BAG AS FAKE! SUSPENDED ACCOUNT AND KEEP BAG! Tradesy "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more